Why Buy Travel Insurance?
When unexpected problems arise, travel insurance can help make things right. A travel protection plan from Allianz Global Assistance can safeguard your trip investment, reimburse covered emergency medical costs, and give you 24-7 access to Assistance services, among other benefits.
- If you have to cancel your trip for a covered reason, travel insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs. Without insurance, you could lose your vacation investment.
- If you experience a covered medical emergency, travel insurance can help ensure you get high-quality care and reimburse you for covered medical costs. Without insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket when traveling overseas.
- If you have a covered travel delay, travel insurance can reimburse you for necessary, eligible expenses like hotels and meals. Without insurance, delays can be expensive.
- If you face an unexpected crisis, travel insurance gives you access to 24-Hour Hotline Assistance for expert help and advice. Without insurance, you’re on your own.
COVID-19 Update: New Epidemic Coverage Endorsement
For customers purchasing a new travel protection plan, many of our plans now include an Epidemic Coverage Endorsement, which adds epidemic-related covered reasons for certain benefits. Benefits vary by plan and by state of residence, and are not available in all jurisdictions. For more information, please read our Coverage Alert and our COVID-19 FAQs.
Please read your plan documents to see if the Epidemic Coverage Endorsement is included in your plan. We are also offering certain temporary accommodations as described in our COVID-19 coverage alert.
Why Choose Allianz Global Assistance?
With straightforward benefits and simple online claim processing, Allianz Global Assistance is the preferred choice for more than 55 million travelers annually. 84% of customers give us a 5-star rating, according to Trustpilot.
Consider these travel insurance plans:
- OneTrip Prime includes generous benefits: trip cancellation/interruption, emergency medical and emergency transportation, travel delay and more. Kids 17 and under are covered for free when traveling with a parent or grandparent.
- OneTrip Basic is a favorite of budget-conscious travelers, with up to $10,000 in trip cancellation/interruption and up to $10,000 in emergency medical benefits.
- Do you love to travel? AllTrips Prime gives you affordable protection for a full 365 days of travel, whether domestic or international, business or vacation.
Get up to 100% cash back for covered trip cancellation or interruption. Certain, limited time claim accommodations are also being made, such as if you get COVID-19 and can’t fly. Learn More Today!
Read what our customers are saying: